Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My STI Edge Project...

RippSpeed

It makes me want to cry looking at the photos. I shoot an M&P in production and those factory guns are not works of art like this is. Does anyone have the numbers on what the real life performance difference is between a piece like this and a worked M&P or Glock? Not sure I've got the skill to make a gun like this perform but if I saw it by the numbers it might push me over to this side of the fence.

Can you PM me the price break down as well so I can see what I'm looking at in terms of cost to see if I'll want to drift over to limited?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanx guys for compliments ... MY new 6" project finally is on its way ...

Hi,

you shooting Lopez canyon this Sunday?

-Byron

Pare;

hopefully I'll be there ...I just hope I don't get called to work

Pinoy ka chong?

yes pare ko ... born in Cebu City live there till I was 12yrs old. And GOD willing moving back there when this start to take off for me.

Thanx guys for compliments ... MY new 6" project finally is on its way ...

Hi,

you shooting Lopez canyon this Sunday?

-Byron

Pare;

hopefully I'll be there ...I just hope I don't get called to work

Pinoy ka chong?

yes pare ko ... born in Cebu City live there till I was 12yrs old. And GOD willing moving back there when this start to take off for me.

nice! kaya pala magkasing ganda edge natin.... see you around boss! let's shoot here!

• 2 weeks later...

; ; I want your gun, that's actually what I was looking at getting when I finally get an STI. I have decided on the edge, heard nothing but the best of raves from shooters of other guns that wished they still had their STI. That is one beauty to look at and I bet to shoot.

; ; I want your gun, that's actually what I was looking at getting when I finally get an STI. I have decided on the edge, heard nothing but the best of raves from shooters of other guns that wished they still had their STI. That is one beauty to look at and I bet to shoot.

Thank you for your kind words...

I cant tell you I was very happy with my edge ... it just ran and ran and ran without hiccups other than ammo related issues...

You will or cannot go wrong with one...

But, I have sold the slide and had a new slide made and shes a sight tracker now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...