Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HATE

pvhendrix

I hate all the whinning that I hear from shooters about the sports,  both USPSA/IPSC and IDPA.  All whin no action to improve, change or better the sport.

Folks are raising cain about where these sports are going... To hell in the proverbial handbasket if they only complain and never offer any fix or help.

People don't like the stages at USPSA matches due to (you pick) low round count, not revolver nuteral, to many rounds, built for Open guns, L-10 guns, no original thought, no imagination..... Well my suggestion is to offer your help with that marvelous imagination of your's, those great original thoughts you have.  Some work at helping create stages and keeping them "fair" to you name the gun, equipment.

People raising hell about Bill Wilson and his "dictatorship" over IDPA, rules changed on a whim.  "Bill decided this is not 'tactical'..no one would do that in real life...."  Well where do they direct it?  To other shooters who join the bitching, but no one questions the powers that be.  Direct your inquires to Mr. Wilson and ascertain where he developed his knowledge of "real Life and tactical involvment".   Either be part of the solution or ... but either way quit the bitching.

It's not always easy.   It shouldn't be easy.  Life is a complex journey that should be enjoyed and experienced.  Shooting is part of that to many of us.  If it's not what you want... work at making it better offer your time, energy, ideas.

Well that is what I HATE!!

pvhendrix