Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

American soldier

snowtop

I like the American Veterans & Soldier's for the sacrifice they made & make everyday to keep this wonderful Country free. Thankyou, God Bless you and your Family.

I second that motion snowtop!!! Without the brave men and women who have sacrificed their time, life, families, sweat and some the ultimate, their life, we would not have this great sport that brings us all together in this forum and alot of other freedoms we enjoy! To all here including myself

THANK YOU FOR SERVING!!!!

HAPPY VETERNS DAY!!!

I also would like to recognize my daughter who's 11th bday is today 11-11-11!!! How cool is that.

I like the American Veterans & Soldier's for the sacrifice they made & make everyday to keep this wonderful Country free. Thankyou, God Bless you and your Family.

I second that motion snowtop!!! Without the brave men and women who have sacrificed their time, life, families, sweat and some the ultimate, their life, we would not have this great sport that brings us all together in this forum and alot of other freedoms we enjoy! To all here including myself

THANK YOU FOR SERVING!!!!

HAPPY VETERNS DAY!!!

I also would like to recognize my daughter who's 11th bday is today 11-11-11!!! How cool is that.

Happy B-day to your little daughter.Enjoy they grow up fast.

Laz