Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pirates of Texas Carbine Championship

We have posted the stages for the Pirates of Texas Carbine Championship on our match website so those of you who plan to attend the match or perhaps are considering attending, may view the courses of fire in advance. To view them, click on the link below:

Courses of Fire

We have worked very hard to make this match challenging as well as a lot of fun and we hope you will join us on Sunday, February 19th.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks, there is a rumor circulating that our match is full and that we are not accepting any more applicants. This rumor is not true, a good number of shooters have pre-registered but we are not full yet, so come on down for a good time.

Sounds Great he will be happy to hear that i will let him know and tell him to bring some friends.

Yes, we absolutely, positively will accept walk-in customers just be sure to tell your friend that we cannot guarantee he will get a match booklet or lunch.

The more the merrier, Rick and thanks.

BTW, I will be picking up the shirts this afternoon, (I hope,) and if so, you and the better half can take yours home with ya on the night we pick for stuffing packets. As of this moment, the booklets and score sheets probably won't be ready until Monday but, the printer said he would call me if they get 'em done by tomorrow (Friday) so I'll letcha know.

Light rain most of the day, Don, but not even enough to register on the rain gauge here in Flour Bluff and since I'm only a half mile or so from Starry, I'm guessing the same amount fell there. The edge of the rain is already past the city and we're getting occasional sunshine.

I think the north part of town got a bit more though because we were out in it picking up the shirts and it was raining quite a bit harder up that way. If you're going to the other match this weekend, check the Corpus airport rainfall numbers since that range is about 5 miles south southwest of the the airport.

Hope that helps..

We received confirmation from the American Trigger Sports Network folks yesterday, they will be at the match on Sunday to film stages and interview shooters. These folks have a good bit of experience filming competitive shooting events and have assured us that they will get permission from everyone before filming a given stage or conducting an interview and will honor all requests not to be on camera.

I think you may see the ATSN folks at the match tomorrow, Don, they told us awhile back that they planned on filming both matches. If they do, you'll have a heads up on the type of cameras for next weekend and be better prepared. :D

And here's hoping the weather forecasters are off again tomorrow and y'all get a decent day for the match.

See ya next weekend..

What is the weather looking like for this weekend in Corpus Christi??

AT this point it's looking very nice here are some local weather links lets hope there right.

http://www.kristv.com/weather/

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/78413:4:US

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Corpus+Christi&state=TX&site=CRP&lat=27.8&lon=-97.396

Hope this helps and hope to see you Sunday