Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Triangle Shooting Sports or Accurate Iron

joelogic

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I want to have my Benelli M2 bolt lightened. I am leaning towards Triangle Shooting sports because of the smooth side so that I can have it laser etched. Anything I should consider when choosing companies if the price didn't matter?

I had mine lightened by Benny Hill at Triangle Shooting Sports and haven't looked back. It runs like a timex. And you don't have to send in the whole gun...just remove the bolt and send it in. Call or email for his current price, but I paid just few dollars over $100.

I have pics on another thread here....post #6

Other thread

Edited by Mark R

I'm partial to Accurate Iron. Accurate Iron lightens the bolt a slight bit more than Triangle not that it makes a big difference. I know Mike CAN cut it without the serrations but I'm not sure if he will. One of the main reason guys get Accurate Iron to cut their bolt is because the serrations look great. Shoot Mike a PM and find out.

Either way you go your good to go. I have bolts lightened by both Smiths and they run the same day in and day out.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I know, and really like, both guys. Both do an excellent job, as evidenced by their strong following here, and as you will see as this thread gets more responses.

I've had Benny build me several 2011's, I use his comps on damn near all my rifles, and he did my M2. All are incredibly reliable.

Mike has tuned up several M&P's for me, and I've seen a pile of his guns run like champs at matches from Georgia to Arizona.

Pick one and go with it, you'll be fine.