Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

remington 887 with extension tube

thekman24

hey all,

i bought an 887 a few months ago with the intention of using it in 3 gun matches. I looked around for an extension tube with no avail. So since i am close to ahlmans guns near faribault mn i decided to see what they could do for me. I got a custom 5 round extension on it using a rem 1187 tube. Looks pretty sweet and i though i would share a picture.

post-33522-0-76985100-1313784826_thumb.j

hey all,

i bought an 887 a few months ago with the intention of using it in 3 gun matches. I looked around for an extension tube with no avail. So since i am close to ahlmans guns near faribault mn i decided to see what they could do for me. I got a custom 5 round extension on it using a rem 1187 tube. Looks pretty sweet and i though i would share a picture.

How do you like the gun. I won one at a LEO pistol match and I sold it to a friend cheap. I never fired it. I just did not care for the look like the fake vent rib.

Pat

i like it a lot actually. i like the futuristic look it has. had a couple times that the bolt wouldnt lock into the chamber but after shooting it a few times it broke in. for me it points and shoots extremely well. i was drilling clays that i would usually miss

• 5 months later...

i like it a lot actually. i like the futuristic look it has. had a couple times that the bolt wouldnt lock into the chamber but after shooting it a few times it broke in. for me it points and shoots extremely well. i was drilling clays that i would usually miss

Well it has been a while how is your 887 holding up.