Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

gp6

nice gun but a bitch to get the mags to drop.I am a right handed shooter. it seems the button don't want to push with my thumb it is a little easyer if I use the trigger finger. It has even has been back to the factory.

• 2 weeks later...

These are very good guns. I wish I could get the trigger on my Beretta 92 this tight.

I just detail cleaned mine after 5K rounds, and it just gets better. Now I just need to find out if a reduced power sear and trigger bar spring is available from Grand Power.

• 2 weeks later...

These are very good guns. I wish I could get the trigger on my Beretta 92 this tight.

I just detail cleaned mine after 5K rounds, and it just gets better. Now I just need to find out if a reduced power sear and trigger bar spring is available from Grand Power.

I use a beretta 92 factory 13 pound spring just cut a couple coils off it runs great with my load

115 jhp

7.0 autocomp

1.125 oal

1272 vel

I use a beretta 92 factory 13 pound spring just cut a couple coils off it runs great with my load

115 jhp

7.0 autocomp

1.125 oal

1272 vel

Thanks for the tip!!

Guys what is the double action trigger pull on the gp6?

To me, it's not quite as nice as the CZ SP01 Shadow, but it's better than the Beretta/Sig or the striker fired guns. It's a nice revolver like feel with no stacking.

Rumour is the new GP 5 inch gun's is even smoother.

• 8 months later...