Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Back from the dead!

MARKAVELI

This should make me new again right ?So Sunday that past I shot my 1st IDPA MATCH! @ ASC out in Watermen, Il I had a great time with a bunch of great people willing to share there knowledge with a yung noob, I wish I got into reloading and competition shooting long time ago. I didnt do that good, I made 3 mistakes 1 I didnt compleate the stage and counted as 5pts x's 6 (oops :blush: ) I was nervious at first but started snaping out of it... Over all was fun.. Shout out to them catz out @ ASC thanks for the great hospitality.. :cheers:

Edited by MARKAVELI

• 3 weeks later...

This should make me new again right ?So Sunday that past I shot my 1st IDPA MATCH! @ ASC out in Watermen, Il I had a great time with a bunch of great people willing to share there knowledge with a yung noob, I wish I got into reloading and competition shooting long time ago. I didnt do that good, I made 3 mistakes 1 I didnt compleate the stage and counted as 5pts x's 6 (oops :blush: ) I was nervious at first but started snaping out of it... Over all was fun.. Shout out to them catz out @ ASC thanks for the great hospitality.. :cheers:

There's a bunch of IDPA coming up this week: Pine Tree IDPA in Rockford on the 21st, then McIDPA (in McHenry, IL) on the 25th.

I think I'll be at those matches - maybe see you around? Ever get your gear squared away?