Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 mag well question

EkuJustice

Does anyone know of a magwell where there is no magwell touching the bottom of the palm. I run an arched MSH and with the Ice and it just dosent feel right as the magwell catches the palm almost. With no magwell, the gun feels great like my single stacks. with the magwell, it just dosen't feel right. If need be i'll just run it without the magwell but a little extra insurance on the reload is never a bad thing especially for me :ph34r:

Hello: The ICE cramps my hand then, SVI, STI, Cape large one and lastly the new Cameron Custom. I have just started using it and love it. "Intel6" is the one who did a write up about them and he has monster sized hands. I bought mine from Shooters Connection. It makes the 2011 feel more like a large gripped 1911 :cheers: Hope this helps. Thanks, Eric

Ended up going with the Dawson Big magwell. Like the Ice replaceable insert and the Cameron wasnt in stock. Gun feels night and day different than it use to for the better. Now maby I will be able to shoot it as well as the SS or glock since it never did quite feel right. It feels pretty much like the SS arched MSH and all