Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Risk?

Standby!

I think the quote as originally worded may have come from a guy named Zachary Scott:

"As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do."

However it was somewhat reworded (and added to) and used in the movie Grumpy Old Men which is undoubtably where most people have heard it:

""The only things in this life that you really regret are the risks you didn't take. And God knows if you see a chance to be happy, you grab it with both hands and to hell with the consequences."

I think the quote as originally worded may have come from a guy named Zachary Scott:

"As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do."

However it was somewhat reworded (and added to) and used in the movie Grumpy Old Men which is undoubtably where most people have heard it:

""The only things in this life that you really regret are the risks you didn't take. And God knows if you see a chance to be happy, you grab it with both hands and to hell with the consequences."

Ahh yes! That's where I remember it from! I believe it's a true enough statement.

If you don't have any regreets over Risks taken that ended up way worst than the reward would have been. thin you have not lived very long or have not taken many Risks.

I have been trying to forget failed risks

I never said every risk was good, or worth taking :D

• 4 weeks later...

If you don't have any regreets over Risks taken that ended up way worst than the reward would have been. thin you have not lived very long or have not taken many Risks.

I have been trying to forget failed risks

I never said every risk was good, or worth taking :D

I should have read your post better or with out near sighted thought