Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Caspian's Singlestack Mag Conversion Kit

Bill Schwab

Anyone have any experience with Caspian's conversion kit to run singlestack magazines in hi-caps? You can view it here by clicking on "Other Accessories High Capacity" on the left, and then scrolling down to the very bottom of the page.

I shoot singlestacks and Caspian's hi-caps and recently ordered a Marvel 22 kit for singelstacks. I was going to modify Marvel Para or S_I mags to work in the Caspian, but instead my shooting buddy had the awesome idea to instead use the above Caspian conversion kit with the singlestack Marvel mags I already have; sure would be a lot cheaper.

Bill,

I got a two of them,

a couple of thing to know about them is, they do not drop in, and had to be fitted to the frame. they are held in by 2 tiny screws that go thru the grip screw holes in the frame.

I stopped using mine when I noticed that some how the single stack mags were peening the bottom of my feed ramp. and as you know, I pefer grips on my caspians, and was too lazy to figure out a way to use the incerts and the grips at the same time.

I you want to try them, PM me and I sell you one cheap.