Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooter from Detroit

Birdman821

Hello everyone. I am joining all of you from up in Detroit, Michigan. My reason for joining is part informational, and part peer pressure lol. I have been reading the 3-Gun forums on here for a few months and decided to make it official.

Hi, Rick! Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Which clubs do you currently shoot in the SE Michigan area?

My main interest is shooting 3-Gun matches, but I recently started shooting USPSA to improve my pistol skills. I shoot at just about every club in SE Michigan for USPSA. When it comes to 3-Gun, I shoot and RO at Livingston Gun Club. I shoot at Blue Water Sportsmans Association every once in a while, but other than those two clubs, I will be going to some of the major 3-Gun matches (CMMG, Rockcastle, & Ozark) this year. This is my first year traveling outside of Michigan for major 3-Gun matches, and so far it has been a blast. You never know how much you still have to learn until you compete against the best lol. Thanks for warm welcome!

Rick,

You shooting the Pro/Am at Rockcastle?

Hawkins and I are going.

I'm shooting PRO Tac Optics.

See you at Livingston in a couple weeks.

Welcome to the Forum!

Yea. Chip, Eddy, and I are going down there. We didn't know what the guidelines were for Pro vs. Am, so we chose Am. After talking with some of the guys down at the CMMG match, we should have chosen Pro. Oh well, live and learn. I guess that just means that we better do well lol. Are you going to be at BWSA this weekend? I plan on going.