Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Changing Diapers

paraman1

Seriously , my Daughters are 12 and 15 so my days of the regular diaper changes are a ways behind me . Being the good samaritan I am I agreed to watch a friends kids for them while they went to a graduation but their youngest just left me one of them there Jeff Foxworthy type diapers . You know , when its says 24-30 pounds , that really is all they will hold ;)

I will save you all the graphic details and not post a picture but my oldest is pretty sure she is never gonna have kids now .

I will save you all the graphic details and not post a picture but my oldest is pretty sure she is never gonna have kids now .

That just tickles me for some reason. I know what you mean. My one and only baby girl is 8, and Im done but my sister keeps poopin out kids so I still get reminded of the dark side of those cute little bundles. Lol

Still changing my youngest's, he's 2. Don't mind changing. What I hate is when you change a wet one, you put him down from the changing table and he loads up in the new one almost immediately...

I am lucky,, when my daughter was little I only changed a few dirty diapers, and maybe a couple dozen wet ones. I used to joke with my wife my parental duties ended at conception! (other than the paycheck) some how my wife has still stuck around :)