Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Exporting brass, Brassmann Bras?

BlueVFRank

I'm hoping the alknowing members can help me / us.

In the past I have always, happily, used the services of Brassman Brass for buying my .40 brass and shipping it to the Netherlands. A couple of weeks ago I planned on ordering a new batch but my mail did not get replyed, the smae goes for another mail 2 weeks later.

Now I hear they have run in some problems with the exporting of the brass. Did anybody hear something about this?

More importantly know anybody who is still willing to ship to the Netherlands / Europe?

DVC

Frank

Did you contact them directly by phone?

If there is a problem shipping to you, Brassman should be able to tell you what is going on.

If you are buying used brass, I don't know where to look for a second source.

However, if you want new brass, I usually get mine direct from Starline.

Tony

Well I spoke to John the owner and the problem lies in some personell changes. The administrative "force on the phone" Chrissy left. There is a new employee that has to learn the endless possibilities with brass but they hope to get back up to speed on short term.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hoping the alknowing members can help me / us.

In the past I have always, happily, used the services of Brassman Brass for buying my .40 brass and shipping it to the Netherlands. A couple of weeks ago I planned on ordering a new batch but my mail did not get replyed, the smae goes for another mail 2 weeks later.

Now I hear they have run in some problems with the exporting of the brass. Did anybody hear something about this?

More importantly know anybody who is still willing to ship to the Netherlands / Europe?

DVC

Frank

I've been trying to contact these people as well to get my hands on some 45acp:

http://oncefiredbrass.com/45acpfcnt.aspx