Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DAA PDR

STIGUY

Has anyone had any experience with the DAA PDR (Production Division Race) holster? I was thinking of getting on for my XDM, but wanted to inquire about people's experience before I called and confirmed it would fit the model. It insisted XD, so I am guessing it will fit. It indicates that it is leather lines to protect the finish....don't know how long that will last though. I was looking for a holster that would be able to be used as a production/idpa holster and then as a general carry holster with a light attached. I could not find one for the XDM....Glocks, SIgs and Berettas....yes, but none for the XD/XDM family.

I don't see how you're going to use it with a light attached?

I have one for my CZ. When you get it you will hate it. You won't be able to get the gun out. When I bought mine I thought I really screwed up, but now I really like it. The leather lining is almost like suede, so it really holds the gun. What I did was work some vasaline into the leather and did some draws with it. I did that 2-3 times and the leather smoothes out and gets slick. Now the draws feel no different than my full kydex holsters, they're just quieter.

I like the tension knob on the side, I can leave it fairly loose for normal use or sock it down extra snug for multi gun.

Edited by cas