Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BBI Issues

WildWillie

I'm sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with BBI. I'm sure that Tom and Tony are working as fast as they can. Typically, the reason we can't get a response from them is because they are busy trying to make the bullets we are all bitching about not getting. I have been in your shoes and understand your concerns. As a matter of fact, I have been waiting on bullets for nearly a month, too. They will come very soon.

I've also been waiting for a case of bullets for the past month. I'd suggest emailing them with some photos of the bad bullets, obviously a defective lot. I emailed them about two damaged orders with some missing bullets. A few weeks later got an email from Tom Drazy who sent me a box of bullets a few days later. They'll take care of you.

I'm sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with BBI. I'm sure that Tom and Tony are working as fast as they can. Typically, the reason we can't get a response from them is because they are busy trying to make the bullets we are all bitching about not getting. I have been in your shoes and understand your concerns. As a matter of fact, I have been waiting on bullets for nearly a month, too. They will come very soon.

Good Point!

As a dealer for BBI, they are very swamped right now. They have also changed who they buy lead from. That alone can slow down production. Also, they are experiencing a little bit of hoarding also, due to anticipated increase in lead prices, like all commodities. hence the delay in getting your bullets.

Tom and Tony work really hard, and they also contribute to major matches. they donate their time and money to making matches happen. They have worked hard setting up the Area 4 match for the last few years. Not to mention that they are good people, and will take care of your bullet issue. that alone would keep me from bad mouthing them on a public forum. Because I have helped setting up a major event and it is hard work, not to mention all the crying you have to hear from individuals, because you can't satisfy everyone. It sometimes is a thankless job, but somebody has to do it, or it won't get done, and they do it,and have done it for many years and they don't cry about it.

I have shot these bullets since they were called masterblasters and have shot thousands of these bullets without any issue. I would reccomend that you send the bullets back and let them know about the issue and they will make it right! Maybe they are not aware of the issue and you can be the hero. I doubt they sent these bullets to you knowing they were defective. And I doubt that they are sitting on the internet looking for negative play about their company. they are too busy to do that.