Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting set up for Limited and production

D roc

Recently switched over to a Glock 35 from my 1911 fetish this week. Ordered my limited / production rig tonight, and now I'm pumped. Now it's time to see what other goodies I should get.

I wemt si,ple and cheap with the rig. Figure I should go ahead and star mainly in production and gradually figure out what mods I want to make. With the gun and other stuff. I got a blade tech DOH, CR belt, CR versa mag pouch and #13 recoil spring. Only bought the spring bc the gun came with 2 steel guide rods and 2 springs and the OEM. Wasn't sure about what springs I had so I just bought a new one. Time to have some fun

I I would have already changed it out, but I'm waiting Yo shoot s friends 35 to see if I like his setup. My G35 had night sights on it right now I want to put on a bomar target sight.

Now it's time to see what other goodies I should get.

What's your question? I only ask because they "hey, I just bought this, and it looks fun" sort of threads don't belong in technical/equipment sections. R,

I guess that was the question?

In production, there's not a whole lot to change (legally, anyways).

Sights should be swapped, like you said. Maybe playing with the trigger. This can range from a full setup, to the $0.25 trigger job. Start small, see what works for you, and go from there. A set of trigger control springs can change the setup too, for less than $10, and it's always good to have spares (esp. trigger springs).

Some grip tape, etc. for a more solid grip, and a few mags (production is only allowed up to 10 per mag) and you should be ready.

As far as LTD, you can look at lightening, magwell, ext. mag release, and others.

See what works best for you, like you said shoot your buddy's 35, see what you like and ask him what he did!