Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon RapidTrim 1200B cutter install help needed.

Is the cutting blade on this Dillon Rapidtrim 1200B mounted in the right direction?

trebuchet-albums-album01-picture6075-100-0024.jpg

trebuchet-albums-album01-picture6076-100-0027.jpg

Don't know why Dillon doesn't have a picture of this on their web site and talking to CS I get confusing replies. :(

Edited by Wildkow

the sharp side faces away from the holder - the non sharp side is put in first and the screw inserts from the sharp side in.

I don't even know if it will fit in the wrong way

It does fit in both ways, so by the sharp side are you referring to the edge with the sharper angle? Therefore, mine is in the correct way?

I've gotten both answers from Dillon or at least my interpretation of the answers I've gotten from Dillon sound as if I've gotten conflicting

answers. I wish Dillon had an illustration or a picture on their site, do you have one?

Edited by Wildkow

Thats in rite, you can put it in 3 ways the rite way and try to put it in 3 ways the wrong way.

but your Avitar is creeping me out and I don't think I can look at the thread again :unsure:

LoL! Thanks, and I confirmed this by processing about 500 pieces of brass last night.

As long as it's just creepy I'm good LoL! I had one poster at another forum ask me to take it down, as it may offend the delicate sensibilities of some. :rolleyes: