Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PRP ultimate match target trigger kit

ekendust

So after weeks and weeks or researching and asking around and comparing I had been looking at several trigger kits to reduce pre travel, over travel, and of-course pull weight. i finally decided on the Powder River Precision ultimate match target trigger kits. i received it in the mail today and installed it today in about two hours in my xdm 4.5" 9mm

with some sandpaper a punch set and a couple of files. the kit is nothing short of amazing! i couldnt imagine anything better. i dont have a trigger pull scale but if i had to take a guess id say its at 3.5 pounds and has zero overtravel and super small reset. i have a Uspsa practice tomorrow night ill post my results. but basically if you have 145 bucks lying around and a stock trigger BUY BUY BUY it its amazing.

well i did my practice last night it was four stages and the gun functioned perfectly. my overall score went up %20. and helped not only get back on the trigger faster but also kept the muzzle flip down i think because i could concentrate more on grip than trigger pull. i plan on getting an xd sub compact for concealed carry and will definitely install another prp trigger kit.