Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vanek Trigger

t_telecom

I haven't shot Production for quite sometime and another shooter at the range told me that he thought the Vanek trigger in not legal for production. I'm hoping someone can clear this up for me?

Thanks

Some are and some aren't. Go to Vanek's website(they are a vendor here) and read about their triggers. I have the classic GM in my production gun. I think it and the classic are the only two legal for production.

Edit to add:

http://vanekcustom.com/3.html

Legal for guns without external modifications. i.e Production

Edited by Kevin Sanders

I haven't shot Production for quite sometime and another shooter at the range told me that he thought the Vanek trigger in not legal for production. I'm hoping someone can clear this up for me?

Thanks, I'll go to the website and check it out. I think I have the Grand Master drop in. Just don't want to be illegal. Thanks, for the quick response!

Thanks

The VAnek Classic Trigger Kit is legal in Production but the Super Trigger is not. I spoke with Charly (sp) about this exact issue. For the Super trigger, he trims part of the trigger safety to help eliminate the pretravel which makes it illegal for production. I have both and I think they are the best Glock triggers in the aftermarket world.

The only difference is that the Classic trigger has the same amount of pre-travel as a stock Glock trigger; the difference is in the smootheness and weight of the trigger pull. Unlike some aftermarket triggers, the Vanek triggers have an excellent crisp, short reset.