Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why do you guys post in this forum?

Nealio

I think that it's in the hopes that Henning will jump in with his expert advise.

People are expecting Henning to be EAA tech support, when they maybe should ask the community or even ask EAA.

I think a lot of people are looking for any advise they can get. There isn't a whole lot of places that have Tanfo knowledge on the net. And each area seems to have its different group of regulars. Watch the Clone Club on CZ forum and here and you see a lot of the same threads. Sometime you will see the same question in all three areas.

Edited by JJH

I think a lot of people are looking for any advise they can get. There isn't a whole lot of places that have Tanfo knowledge on the net.

Another option: tz75man dot forumco dot com (I'm too noob to post links it seems)

Good group of folks. Knowledgeable. Unquestionably Tanfoglio lovers.

Edited by Dryw

I post/read this forum, as it was here first. The separate forum came later, after I got used to coming here looking for information. Fact is that most of us are running Henning products, so it just makes since to post questions/issues here.

I have checked the other forum out looking for information. I wanted information on a 9mm conversion.