Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Advanced IPSC Pistol Class 04-02-2011

RangerTrace

Next Saturday, 04-02-2011, Team Infinity's Alex Szakacs will be having an 8 hour advanced IPSC pistol class at Brandon Strayer's private range in Millsap, Texas. The class is limited to 6 shooters and there are only three spots open. The cost for the class is $200 and you'll need about 500 rounds of ammunition.

For anyone interested in the class, send me a PM or email Alex directly at 2alex@cogeco.ca

Alex's bio:

My name is Alex Szakacs. I am honored to be on the Infinity Factory Team, and am a Canadian National Champion, and a proud Life Member of USPSA.

I have been shooting IPSC/USPSA since 1995. I have searched for proper coaching for this dicipline since realizing that buying a pistol does not make one a shooter! It just makes you someone who owns a pistol, until you LEARN how to properly BEGIN the path to mastering the dicipline of competitive handgun shooting. I have since taken courses and tried to understand the training process of top shooters. That has led me to 4 time world IPSC champion Eric Grauffel. I have trained extensively with Eric and his coach for the last 7 years, and am one of the few trainees to reach their training Level 6 and higher. While that doesn't mean I can win the USPSA nationals tomorrow, what it does mean is I understand their training system well enough to convey that information to others. I believe it to be the best "system" to learn how to compete in practical shooting anyone has ever developed. Period. I will not make any claims other than to faithfully pass on what was taught to me.

Alex Szakacs

FL-2611

Well, we had a great day of training with Alex today. The weather was perfect and his instruction was entertaining as well as challenging. I'm looking for to another session in the future to get levels 3-4 of the Grauffel system :cheers:

Thanks Alex!!

Edited by SV-COP