Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lower Providence USPSA this Saturday . . .

Registration opens at 8:30 and squad requests close at 9:30. Anyone who come after 9:30 will be accomodated as best as possible. Match briefing is at 9:50 and shoot at 10. Hope to see you then. :cheers:

Edited by mikegot38

Mike,

How is the day shaping up? I know of half a dozen form you this way that are likely to show, maybe twice that number. Do you top out or accommodate all comers?

Jim

Hi Jim:

Since this is our first match we do not want to put a cap on shooters. Hopefully we will be able impress enough shooters that everyone will want to come back. We only have 5 bays. We will be running all 5 bays although half of bay 2 is a swamp(Using the not so wet half). Bay 1 will be a lateral movement field course designed by Ted Murphy.. Bay 2 will be 3 string classifier 99-14. Bay 3 will be 2 classifiers 99-48 and 99-11. Bay 4 will be 2 classifiers 06-02 and 99-62 and bay 5 is a 32 round field course designed by mw with a possible extra obstacle (car) if we cannot get it moved. I hope I got the classifer numbers correct. Sunny and 6o degrees!

Edited by mikegot38

Thanks Mike. What time should I be there to help set up?

Ted is setting the classifers up on Friday evening. I plan to get to the range about 7:30 or so to do the filed coures so any time after that is great.

There are several threads on this match. A real nice match by the way and one I will try to rerun to on a regular basis. If some how we could get this into one thread, not sure it is possible, but at least into one heading, I keep losing track of which is where and to what I am replying.

Thank I could just be getting old.

Great job guys.