Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello Everyone

LarryNC

Hi Everyone,

My name is Larry Campbell and I live in Hickory, North Carolina. I have been "into" guns and shooting since around 1988. I am a huge admirer of John Browning and his 1911 (which was my first gun), I'm also a fan of the Browning Hi Power. I have a real weakness for Smith & Wesson Revolvers, too. I have never shot competitively and I probably never will. I am disabled and I can't quite see somebody with a disability competing in the shooting sports. I'm not crippled and I can walk. I just can't run and I am unable to turn my head. I have thought about bulls-eye? I might have to look into that. Since 1990 I have become addicted to Glocks. All of mine are in 9 millimeter. I have a 17, a 17L, and a model 19. The first time I ever picked up a Glock was somewhere around 1988 and I can still remember laughing and telling my friend, Brad to check out this plastic piece of garbage! At that time I couldn't imagine ever having a defensive handgun that wasn't a 1911 and a .45. Well, times do change and I suppose that sometimes it is possible to teach an old dog a few new tricks. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and to say that I look forward to learning what I can from this website and to share what little I know, if it can be useful to anyone. I also look forward to meeting and making some new friends. Later.

LarryNC

Hickory, NC