Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from '80 & mostly sunny'

danpass

Also known as 2-season Miami (hot and hotter)

I've been researching EIC Pistol lately .... why not add EIC pistol to EIC rifle right?

the google has brought me back to these forums very often so I thought I'd join up.

recently got into a handgun acquisition groove as well lol.

Have shot rifle competion (AR in highpower reduced course and full course) and just the other night shot handgun steel for the first time ever with my brand new, never fired before, Browning Hi-Power.

now off to search build/mod info for the Beretta 92 lol

• 6 months later...

Also known as 2-season Miami (hot and hotter)

I've been researching EIC Pistol lately .... why not add EIC pistol to EIC rifle right?

the google has brought me back to these forums very often so I thought I'd join up.

recently got into a handgun acquisition groove as well lol.

Have shot rifle competion (AR in highpower reduced course and full course) and just the other night shot handgun steel for the first time ever with my brand new, never fired before, Browning Hi-Power.

now off to search build/mod info for the Beretta 92 lol

Ahoy Danpass,

Do you happen to shoot at Markham Park near Weston? I'm w/ SF Pistol Club and have a Safariland stage 3 retention Tactical holster w/ lanyard for the Beretta 92 that doesn't need to live with me as I sold my Taurus 92. Used but a lotta draws left in it. Cost me $150, yours for $40. PM me if interested.

buckaroo45