Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone interested in the Hornady bulletfeeder, I just bought one

Thanks for the info. I just placed my order, hopefully they still have everything in stock.

They had 7 in stock then I bought one and made it 6, then I posted this on the 1911 forum and someone placed an order so that brought it to to 5, and if you placed and order that brings it down to 4 left. That is assuming no one else placed an order that stumbled on to the site or happened to see my post but didn't mention they bought one.. Midway is still backordered till 5/12/11 and they are $30 more

Unfortunately, the Bullet Feeder and the dies ship separately. The shipping confirmation and tracking number I got was for the feeder only, the dies supposedly ship from another location but I have no tracking info. May have to call Guns'n'Gear to see what's up.

Anyone get their dies?

[EDIT:] Whoops! Spoke too soon! Just got em! [/EDIT]

Edited by Hans Gruber

so the collator is $244 and then you purchase the required die separately? and the collator is adjustable for all handgun bullets?

Any way around the bogus $20 shipping charge?

Yes, Yes and No(t from this vendor as far as I can see). Considering how close this price is to dealer pricing and how hard these are to find, I just jumped on it.

The die is based on bullet diameter so the 9mm will also do .380 and anything else that uses .355.

Considering the fact that two not very light packages shipped, $20 isn't quite as bogus as it may seem.

~Hans