Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

930 24" Turkey port location

stoked4AA

Ive ordered a 930 turkey model with the 24" ported barrel. Could not wait and had to pick it up great deal and local. I plan on getting another barrel ordered that I can have cut at 22". Until then if I were to cut the barrel at the ports and run a cylinder barrel what would this length be? am I better off covering the ports? How could i seal the ports until the new barrel comes? looking for a quick and dirty fix until i get another barrel. I should get the new 930 in about 12 days!!!

I read that thread and called them today the service/parts people had no clue what I was asking. I was told that i could not even special order such a barrel. thanks for the name. Do you know her department? or her number.

I read that thread and called them today the service/parts people had no clue what I was asking. I was told that i could not even special order such a barrel. thanks for the name. Do you know her department? or her number.

I had her extension, but it never worked due to their high call volume. Wait til you get them on the line and ask for Edna.....she is the only one.....and I got her name from Benny's thread. I think Dashammer? posted it. These barrels are a new item and not on any normal product list. Her email is eperez@maverickarms.com if you need a different contact venue!