Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1st club match in 15 years

lumpygravy

There's something to be said about California living. We may have hoops to jump through for the sport, but when it all comes together, it doesn't get any better.

The weather got to the mid-high 70's, not a cloud in the sky, no wind. There were great people runing a great match that ran on time with everything wrapping up in time to get home for the big game.

Though my goal was to shoot clean, I collected three edit: four Mikes and one N/S but I managed to shoot 3/5 stages clean. I wasn't (consciously) shooting for time and I could have been smoother in more than a few places, but I didn't DQ or commit any unsafe acts or otherwise spoil a beautiful day.

I had one curious malfunction which I'll have to analyse (forunately it was captured on video) but beyond that the gun/ammo functioned perfectly. Now I need to work on my mental preparation and functioning :roflol:

Note to self: remember to bring sunscreen next time :goof:

Edited by lumpygravy

The weather got to the mid-high 70's, not a cloud in the sky, no wind.

Oh man, am I wishing for that. I am looking out my office window right now at 4 below zero, 19 below windchill, and 3+ feet of snow built up since the end of November.

All that jazz aside, congratulations on shooting again!