Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

650 shellplate "K" ?

Had a friend that used to have a 650 and sold it a while back give me a small box of misc parts and in it is a Shellplate "K" in it. .45acp, .308 and .30-06 fit in it, but a little more snug than a shellplate #1. I have searched Dillons site and the manual and cant find "K" listed for anything. Anybody know what it is for?

Edited by bmgm37

Had a friend that used to have a 650 and sold it a while back give me a small box of misc parts and in it is a Shellplate "K" in it. .45acp, .308 and .30-06 fit in it, but a little more snug than a shellplate #1. I have searched Dillons site and the manual and cant find "K" listed for anything. Anybody know what it is for?

Dillon 550 shell plate K

.250 Savage-.250/3000

.25-06

.257 Ack. Imp

Edited by M-Bear

Dillon 550 shell plate K

.250 Savage-.250/3000

.25-06

.257 Ack. Imp

This is a 650 shellplate not a 550...

The consensus at work is that the K shellplate was for .308 Winchester. It was offered for only a short time, then the #1 shellplate was modified to work for both 308 as well as 45ACP and 30-06

SO I have a Dillon "Collectors" item huh :P Thanks!!