Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DAA Race Master Holster

I have it and I'm unhappy with it. This isn't a CR bashing post so I won't go into details. It doesn't work for me.

DAA came out with the M&P version last month & I'm hoping I won't be the first to try it. They do have a 30 day return policy.

I've got one, I have the 1911 and M&P inserts for it. So far it seems fine, but I've only had it for a week. The inserts are quite quick to change, and the holster holds the gun very securely even with the lock off.

Thank you. I'm going to order one.

I've got one, I have the 1911 and M&P inserts for it. So far it seems fine, but I've only had it for a week. The inserts are quite quick to change, and the holster holds the gun very securely even with the lock off.

Thank you. I'm going to order one.

Hi guys,

They are available in the US on ceddaa.com

Thanks.

:cheers:

It arrived. The setup is so easy - even an old man can do it. I've still got some fine tuning and adjusting to do.

I hate to sound like a shill for a product but it is everything advertised. It's smoother than an APEX trigger. From the standpoint of holding the gun and making draw adjustments - I took it out of the box, read the instructions and put it on my belt. Tried an M&P 9L - adjusted the tension and get a comfortable feel after 3 draws, put the lock on and couldn't get it out of the holster. It'll probably take a little while to get all of the positioning adjustments made, but they're simple. I put a 9c into it and it was the same. I'l try a 9 PRO, 9 FS and a couple of .40's during the week.