Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help me find someone

Ok here is the story. Ive got a buddy in Illinois that I haven't been able to reach in months. This is unlike him and there are other circumstances that worry me. I'm in Georgia and so help me. His name is Chuck Benaske. The last name may be spelled wrong. Please PM me with any info.

No Chuck is probably in his late 30s. Thanks for your help though. Please ask anyone you know. Chuck shot alot of IPSC limited division and some 3gun. Somebody out there knows him.

No Chuck is probably in his late 30s. Thanks for your help though. Please ask anyone you know. Chuck shot alot of IPSC limited division and some 3gun. Somebody out there knows him.

If you know his USPSA number you could check and see if he had shot a match lately.

Got a lead on how to locate him I hope it works. As sad as it sounds we live several states away talked fairly regularly and all I have is a cell number and a email. Yes I feel dumb.

Got a lead on how to locate him I hope it works. As sad as it sounds we live several states away talked fairly regularly and all I have is a cell number and a email. Yes I feel dumb.

I see a Chuck A. Bernasek A49861 shooting Limited at PASA Park in 2006 and at 2006 Limited Nationals. I bet that is your guy.

www.pasapark.com/aug202006P.htm

www.henningshootsguns.com/pages/2006_limited_results.html

ALso found a classified add on USPSA.com. Will send info in PM.

Jack

Edited by murkish