Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fanny Packs

coframer

I'm looking for a good, durable fanny pack for my wife as a christmas gift. Who makes a good product?

Thanks

The late 80's or early 90's made a good product. :rolleyes:

I'm just teasin' ya. What is the purpose of the pack? CCW or just general carrying of "girl stuff"?

I have a lot of Maxpedition gear and love their stuff. This one isn't pretty, but it will last a lifetime: OCTA Versipak

edit: fix broken link

Edited by sirveyr

Mountainsmith makes some great fanny packs. Various sizes, wide padded hip belt, great material, water bottle pouches, etc.. They also have "strappets" available which are snap on straps that go up over the shoulders to help carry the extra weight if the pack is really loaded. I have two of the Mountainsmith fanny packs and a set of the strapetts. The Tour Classic is just right for my everyday use (bicycle or the motorcycle) while the Day Classic is a little on the large side. Both are outstanding packs. Give them a look.

Pat

The late 80's or early 90's made a good product. :rolleyes:

I'm just teasin' ya. What is the purpose of the pack? CCW or just general carrying of "girl stuff"?

I have a lot of Maxpedition gear and love their stuff. This one isn't pretty, but it will last a lifetime: OCTA Versipak

That's awesome. :roflol: Let me clarify that. A fanny pack for CCW.

Edited by coframer