Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

XD Tactical Fiber Optic Front Sight

STIGUY

Wanted to order a replacement fiber optic front from Dawson. I wad wondering which size....height and with are generally the best compromise? BTW....I do wear contacts so I am thinking the highest and widest? But my STI has what I believe more narrower front? I think my sight picture (for precision) should have gaps on either side of front and rear when alligned. What do you think!

Wanted to order a replacement fiber optic front from Dawson. I wad wondering which size....height and with are generally the best compromise? BTW....I do wear contacts so I am thinking the highest and widest? But my STI has what I believe more narrower front? I think my sight picture (for precision) should have gaps on either side of front and rear when alligned. What do you think!

Try a Dawson XD Charger Rear and a .205 Tall Front, you won't be disappointed.

Try a Dawson XD Charger Rear and a .205 Tall Front, you won't be disappointed.

+1

Just put mine on today. Charger rear (all black) .205 tall ft .100 wide with FO and I likey what I see.