Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dak conversion?

2alpha

I'm assuming that you'll want to go with the Short Reset Trigger (SRT) since you're swapping over to DA/SA. This link to the Sig Sauer Custom Services says that they'll do it for $99 + $28 for FedEx roundtrip shipping.

ETA: You can buy the parts from OMB Express(although the site says they are on backorder) and go to Customized Creationzfor instructions.

- Alex

Edited by AEuropa

• 1 month later...

For standard DA/SA parts, you can get them through Top Gun Supply. They also have the list of everything you'd need. I'm not sure if they have the SRT parts available. I've ordered a lot of parts from them and they're good to deal with. The Customized Creationz website video is good, and there's also a DVD by Chris Orndorff that you can buy from either TGS or Brownell's for detail stripping and maintenance.

When I priced the parts for my 229, I believe it came to around $200+. If you do want the SRT, your best bet may be to contact Sig about doing the conversion. Others have suggested that selling the gun to buy one with the trigger you want may be more economical.