Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bay Area Newb....

Artsville

Well, not totally new...i have shot about 5 matches now at Chabot. I have been shooting an XD40 in production. I have shot a few classifiers but am not classified as of yet that i know of anyway.

Here are my questions....if i switch to L10 to score major does that restart my classifier average/ranking? Is there anything official i have to do to switch divisions? How many classifiers do i need to shoot to receive a ranking?

thnx guys...

Art, you need 6 classifiers on file for a 'ranking' with USPSA, assuming you are a member of USPSA, you mite as well stay with production till at least you get a ranking in that division

does it 'restart' once you jump divisions??? not really, for instance I shoot 'A' in open, and before i ever got clssified in limited, they had put me in 'A' in limited based on my scores in open, make sense??? they may not do it that way, since you are going from a minor scoring division to a major one...call or email USPSA

go to actionpistol.org for a nice listing of all the clubs in northern California