Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Front Sight Magazine

You know, I'm no writer, but I knew my wife was a great photographer.

I wrote a little bit about them NM state championship, and my wife took a lot of action photos. So, I figured I'd send some stuff to Front Sight to see if they were desperate enough to use our stuff......well, they did........on the freaking cover!!!

So now, my wife has decided to go to the GA state championship with me get some more shots. I'll probably try to write something about that match too, so if you're there, look for me........I'll be the goofy looking guy with the hot wife taking pictures.

BSG

You know, I'm no writer, but I knew my wife was a great photographer.

I wrote a little bit about them NM state championship, and my wife took a lot of action photos. So, I figured I'd send some stuff to Front Sight to see if they were desperate enough to use our stuff......well, they did........on the freaking cover!!!

So now, my wife has decided to go to the GA state championship with me get some more shots. I'll probably try to write something about that match too, so if you're there, look for me........I'll be the goofy looking guy with the hot wife taking pictures.

BSG

Good for her! (from a fellow goofy looking guy with a hot wife!)

Brad,

Thanks to you and your wife for the great write up and pics of the High Desert Classic here in Albuquerque. We have worked hard to put together this match for the last six years and it looks like it is paying off for our club, Rio Grande Practical Shooters. Needless to say we enjoyed having folks from as far away as Alabama, Michigan (Bart), Pennsylvania and Georgia (Randy Arrowood) . For all the folks who helped put the HDC together year after year it is gratifying to see your great article in the Front Sight.:cheers:

Hope to see you next year,

Pat

Edited by whatmeworry