Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Discrepency between txt file and web file

CPUFIXER

In our match yesterday, we had one shooter reshoot the classifier (same gun/division). I re-rentered the competitor and set him as a "RE-ENRY" and his name appears in yellow on the comp. list. I entered his re-shoot score for the classifier, so far, so good.

When I go to run the activity reports for the match I review the "upload file" vs. what is actually on the printed activity report. I noticed that only the original classifier score is listed in the activity report webfile, not the better re-shoot score that is listed on the activity report printout. I thought it was always supposed to take the better of the two scores. (yes I even checked the box marked "include re-entries" eventho I shouldn't have to for the upload file)

Am I missing something? (see attached pdf's)

note: EZWS v. 4.04

Match info is set for USPSA LEVEL 1.

NC03_08-15-2010.pdf

08-15-10 activity report.pdf

Edited by CPUFIXER

Worked correctly for me with EzWinScore 4.04 from yesterday's match. We had one shooter re-entered for El Presidente after he had a major malfunction. The webfile.txt correctly uploaded the lower scoring/lower hit factor since by the rules that is what counts for the match, but the classifier/activity report and club classifier file has his better scored/timed re-entry.