Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M2000 stuff

mikeg1005

Hi everyone.

I want to get into 3 gun... I finally picked up my AR to complete the gun collection needed.

I currently shoot single stack and will be using this as my hand gun with 10rd mags.

I have to address the shotgun issue now... we have two Stoeger M2000s for duck hunting, these guns run 100% with target and hunting loads. I'd like to use one of these instead of investing more money in a gun dedicated to 3 gun.

I haven't seen much of an aftermarket market for this gun... I found flatlandforge.com makes a tube extension for this gun but thats about it.

Does anyone else make extensions, reciever mounted shell holders, different stocks, etc?

Thanks,

Mike.

Flatland is it for mag extensions. The +4 will give you 8+1+1 (it will ghost load like a Benelli). A 24" barrel will be flush with the Flatland extension. Limbsaver makes a recoil pad for it, the same size as the Browning Gold, and extended charging handles for the Benelli work with it, as do chokes for the M1 series, NOT the crio chokes. Stoeger has a pistol grip stock for the 2000, and that or the straight is your only choices. Great shotgun for the money.

Flatland is it for mag extensions. The +4 will give you 8+1+1 (it will ghost load like a Benelli). A 24" barrel will be flush with the Flatland extension. Limbsaver makes a recoil pad for it, the same size as the Browning Gold, and extended charging handles for the Benelli work with it, as do chokes for the M1 series, NOT the crio chokes. Stoeger has a pistol grip stock for the 2000, and that or the straight is your only choices. Great shotgun for the money.

Thanks for the reply everyone!

What does 8+1+1 mean? I thought it was one in the chamber, put 8 in the tube.

EDIT*** Is 8+1+1 mean that you load 8 into the tube, cycle to chamber one, but instead of chamber "that" round, you push it down on the elevator and load one directly in the chamber. Make it 1 in the chamber, one on the elevator, and 8 in the tube???

MIke.

Edited by mikeg1005

Thanks for the reply everyone!

What does 8+1+1 mean? I thought it was one in the chamber, put 8 in the tube.

EDIT*** Is 8+1+1 mean that you load 8 into the tube, cycle to chamber one, but instead of chamber "that" round, you push it down on the elevator and load one directly in the chamber. Make it 1 in the chamber, one on the elevator, and 8 in the tube???

MIke.

This thread has some info on ghost loading a Benelli:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=67593

I checked youtube, but only saw vids on ghost loading a Mossberg 930. HTH