Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Have had the Droid X for a week now and all I can say ia WOW. Until this I had a cell phone to use as a ......phone. Got texting too, which I had no idea could be so cool, even though my 11 yr old daughter kept telling me it was. Well the best most usefull tool for me is not even an app. It is the talk to type feature as typing the text for me sucks, and is time consuming. Very useful for searching the internet as well......why did I wait so long.

Thanks too all you guys who recomended apps. Keep them coming.

Oh, and Joel, check out the Sedio rugged case value pack. Its expensive, at $59.00 from Amazon but it is bombproof, and very configurable (basically its two cases in one) from minimum bump protection to dust and moisture resistant. I love it.

Thanks Mark!

I've been pretty happy with mine so far too. I'm a long time "smart" phone user and this is the best so far - IMHO.

the touch screen is a little too sensitive as I keep opening messages I just want to delete. But this is likely user error.

One of my favorite apps is the scannerradio (police scanner). I about passed out laughing at my GF when she thought I was talking to them over the phone this am. It was dumb luck that someone happen to "respond" to my fake comm. just as I said in my best walkie-talkie speak "Over"...the dispatcher and I had a little "conversation" the whole time the GF was buying and freaking out in until I lost it :roflol: My guess is the dispatcher did not care what she was wearing or not at the time :D