Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Klamath Falls, OR Multigun July 17

Multi-gun fun in Klamath Falls, OR at the Keno Sports Park.

Be ready for 6 stages of fun and gun x 3.

Round counts: Bring around 60 rounds of rifle, pistol and shotgun as well as AT LEAST 2 slugs(all counts are minimum).

We will be shooting rifle plates to 300 yards, slug targets to 100, paper will be quite a bit closer!

If you have any questions (I know, short notice), you can call me at 541-281-0011.

Jason Klein

Round counts: Bring around 60 rounds of rifle, pistol and shotgun as well as AT LEAST 2 slugs(all counts are minimum).

We will be shooting rifle plates to 300 yards, slug targets to 100, paper will be quite a bit closer!

If you have any questions (I know, short notice), you can call me at 541-281-0011.

Jason Klein

Darn! Was there just a few weeks ago on a bit of business. Would have loved to shoot! Have fun - :)

Cheers,

Kyle

Jason Klein

Darn! Was there just a few weeks ago on a bit of business. Would have loved to shoot! Have fun - :)

Cheers,

Kyle

DANG! A few weeks ago we had a USPSA match, and last weekend was Cowboy Action Shooting.

We you be back this way on business? We can probably arrange an impromptu shooting session.