Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Connecticut State ICORE Champioinship

Connecticut State ICORE Championship

8 stages - 250 rd minimum

Sunday 5 Sept 2010 @ the Hartford Gun Club

$50 Registration Fee

-registration will open soon at www.matchreg.com and will be limited to (5) 8 person squads + staff

-on-line registration only

Trophy/prize policy:

-Trophy match only - no prize table

-Trophies will be personalized and be sent to winners 4-6 weeks after the match

-With the exception of all Ladies and Senior Special Categories, we'll require a minimum of 3 competitors/Division + Classification or Special Categories for individual trophies

In addition to all ICORE Divisions (Retro, Limited and Open) and Classifications (GM, M, A, B, C, D and U*), we'll recognize the following Special Categories:

• Ladies - Open, Limited & Retro
  • Senior (60), Distinguished Senior (70), Super Senior (80) (overall, not Division-specific)
  • International - overall, not Division-specific
  • Intergalactic - overall, not Division-specific (we expect most entries to be in Open - NO pulse, teslar or laser weapons of any kind) you must show your ship's linear origin-to-destination odometer reading in parsecs at registration.
  • Law Enforcement - you must have Municipal, State, County or Federal, International or Intergalactic arrest powers and present credentials at registration (overall, not Division-specific)
  • Military - active/reserve/retired combined, (overall, not Division-specific)
  • 6 Shooter - Open & Retro/Limited combined
  • Snubbie - (3" bbl max) Open, Retro/Limited combined

*You do not need to be an ICORE member to compete in this match. Non-members and ICORE members without a valid Classification must compete as "Unclassified" in their respective Division.

As time and space permits, a limited number of second entries in a different Division may be available to those willing to help break down/clean-up after the match.

You can learn more about ICORE - the last best hope for the action shooting sports - as well as review the rules that will be in effect at this match at this website: www.ICORE.org

See you in September,

Craig

Whew! For a second there I thought you were going to name that other planet. :surprise: Nobody wants to see that... :sick:

pmacb

Sorry Ignatz, P38 space modulators are indeed pulse weapons - but you will have an unobstructed view of Venus throughout the match.

Craig

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This match is just a few weeks away!

Team S&W's Dave Olhasso (Open) and Josh lentz (Limited) will be there too. You can come, see and compete against some of the very best revolver shooters in the country at this match.

Match Director Bob Powell has some really great designs ready to go, so get your A game ready and bring it to the HGC on Sunday 5 Sept 10.

ICORE has a place for any double action revolver, no matter what loading system you use. You can check out the rules at: www.icore.org

I know there will be a lot of walk-ons, but everyone's day will go smoother if you register online at www.matchreg.com

See you on Sunday 5 Oct 10 at HGC,

Craig

Team S&W's Dave Olhasso (Open) and Josh lentz (Limited) will be there too. You can come, see and compete against some of the very best revolver shooters in the country at this match.

Craig

Good Afternoon,

The squad list shows 11 shooters and 6 staff members, of whom 9 (or more than half) are unclassified. I do not see Dave or Josh listed.

If there are people that have told you they will be shooting the match, perhaps you can persude these people to register as it will make the match more enticing to others.

• 2 weeks later...

This just in:

Based on numerous requests from our Intergalactic competitors, we have diverted the ionospheric gradient troughs and reshaped the terrestrial Atlantic surface wind profile. This will effectively redirect Hurricane Earl to accommodate landing craft for this match.

Thanks to the 30+ shooters who attended.

Preliminary results will be e-mailed to all who provided information and final scores should be posted within 48 hours on www.matchreg.com

Special "Thanks" go to Team S&W's Dave Olhasso and Josh Lentz for making the long drive up from PA to show us how it's done in Open and Limited.

ICORE is the Light out of the Darkness....

Craig

Edited by Bones

John,

Assume nothing.

I had a very long day - I had way too many Bs, a few Cs and a case under the extractor star cost me at least 5 seconds.

I'm not doing the scores.

From what I saw Dave and Josh shot very well. We split them up so as not to throw off the earth's rotational axis (get it, rotational axis?).

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see in person and totally discount the internet.

Craig

Edited by Bones