Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Old Dog

Bobed Hammer

Just joined the Brian's forum, This is my first post, First thing I looked for was a revolver forum. I bought my first revolver in `73 a S&W M29-6"bbl in presentation box. Still shoot it. Have an 8 3/8 too. `83 I shot my first action pistol match with a Colt Python. Then for a few years shot a Ruger Security Six. In `89 I purchased a new model out, a S&W 625-3 with a 4"bbl. This fine pistol has been the best and favorite IPSC pistol I've owned including all of the many of the semi autos. In `94 I had an accident that about ruined mt right ankle and as a national B shooter I didn't shoot much any more. My hilight I guess was to win a slot to the nationals in `90 as a C shooter. It was fun to hear other shooters say hey I thought he was shooting an auto...when they were picking up my empty full moon clips. It's still fun to go with old friends and shoot a local match with the 625. I still suprise myself some times. I'm not classified or a member anymore but this old dog still likes to shoot.......Bobed Hammer