Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy Days!

Sterling White

Just got back from a great match...the Puerto Rico Open. The hospitality, awards, and match were great. Their new range should provide many oppotunities for future events.

The trip started out with a quiet flight but a landing less than desirable...the plane felt like it bunny hopped at least 3 times. The hard case I use for toting the pistol and ammo took a beating....actually it looked as if a 300lb gorilla had pounced on it then dropped it from the belly of the plane to the ground. To my relief the gun was untouched and ammo survived.

For myself, I'm usually pretty tan but these past few months in Virginia have been pretty cold leaving me with a slight farmers tan. The first morning I found myself digging out the sunblock to prevent a sunburn....it was nice and warm.

The chrono man laughed when my loads chrono'd at 185...damn those loads felt hot. A valuable lesson was learned here. I used a different powder scale to measure for this match....always calibrate or use the same scale! After the chrono, the gun with mag made its way to the box where they fit....woohoo....even with the lid shut.

Thanks to a little preplanning and help from a friend with a shop my gun passed the test.

088558.jpg