Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

View new content link "covered" by user box

Hammar

All the sudden the view new content link is covered by my user box. Usually this box dosent open until I click on my screenname, but now it's open all the time and I can't close it preventing me from accessing the view new content link. Cleared cookies and cashe but didn't help. Suggestions?

24d6f909.jpg

Check your browser settings and you probably have Java-script disabled. Also, some ad-blocker programs will cause java-script to not function correctly. If you are running Firefox with Ad-block installed or another browser with a similar function enabled, that may be causing it as well.

I disable java-script to test some applications and have seen that happen with drop down boxes and menus that are java-script based.

Edited by Classic_jon

Check your browser settings and you probably have Java-script disabled. Also, some ad-blocker programs will cause java-script to not function correctly. If you are running Firefox with Ad-block installed or another browser with a similar function enabled, that may be causing it as well.

I disable java-script to test some applications and have seen that happen with drop down boxes and menus that are java-script based.

That was it. Thanks.