Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reload Par Time?!?

Stradawhovious

Smooth is where it's at. ;) A 2.5 to 3 second reload won't lose the match for you but a try at a 2 second reload that turns into 5 seconds will. <_<

Here is my video with speed loaders. The first reload was a little off but I hit the second one. :cheers:

Bill

Man- those are fast reloads. I've been told by many people to do strong hand reloads and mine are mid 3s as of now. I can't understand how you get the rounds into the cylinder so quick... and I didn't even see the ejected rounds! Makes me want to shoot semi auto again... I have so much to learn.

It's probably been official for some time now that Bill Nesbitt rocks. It's bordering on ridiculous that these guys are shooting speedloaders this fast.

Ok- I'm new to the revolver world and recognized Bill's name but I've seen fast reloads but nothing quite like that. I was almost wondering if the video was photoshopped for a minute there. :roflol: I thought most speedloader guys did strong hand reloads. I tried doing weak hand at first but found I was spewing ammo all over the place.

I like the direction this thread is going. :roflol:

I used to have more of a "Combat Ledge" and couldn't reach across to grab my speed loaders. :surprise:

After I did a bunch of reloads, I noticed that my chambers almost always were oriented the same way after ejecting the brass. I turned my speed loader in the pouch so that the rounds were aligned with the chambers when I brought the speed loader over top of the cylinder. That helps. Also, the cylinder is free to spin and line up with the approaching rounds.

I have a good grasp of the long handled Comp III and just jam it into the cylinder. :devil:

No photo shop. If I had, I would have dressed up that first sloppy reload. ;)