Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IDPA - Carolina Cup 2010 REVOS

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably the rookie revo in the group. SSR-SS

Baredogs, you might be the rookie in that particular squad (maybe), but you definitely won't be the rookie revolver shooter at the match, trust me. ;)

Edited by spydersmom

I'll be there on Fri-Sat (same squad as Cliff). I'm probably the rookie revo in the group. SSR-SS

That's crazy.

You'd have to be a Rocket Scientist to want to shoot with Cliff.

Craig

Now wait a minute. Who said I wanted to shoot with Cliff? For real, all I did was sign up to squad with a few Central FL guys I know, then when I got the squad notice, boom.... there's Cliff. I said to myself.... how did that happen? Then I remembered little Cliffy seeks to move from GM to Rocket Scientist. I drive my toys around in a GMC suv, and now they're calling me Grand Master Chick. Wow, I'm movin' up fast, but poor Cliff is still stuck at GM revo. :goof:

P.S. Be nice to ladies learning revo.

I meant not offense and try to be nice with to everyone shooting revolvers, especially ladies.

I'll be shooting the match on Thursday and flying out that evening. If you get there a little early, stop by. I'll be the sweat-drenched, pasty skinned Yankee panting under a canopy.

... And fear not, Cliff is several parsecs away from becoming Rocket Scientist.

Craig

U R 2 funny, Craig. No worries.... it's just fun to pick on Cliff. I should be there around Thursday noon to watch how it's supposed to be done. Wear shorts and get some sun on those legs, dude. -MELANIE

I should be there around Thursday noon to watch how it's supposed to be done. -MELANIE

Hi Melanie - After you watch the guys show how it's supposed to be done, come find me and I can show you how NOT to do it! LOL

Thanks for the message; look forward to meeting you. - tammy

Wow - that was close!

I heard Cliff, Gary and I were within a second of one another. I'm sure Curt would have been in the mix too, but a piece of dirt under his extractor star took him out of the running on Saturday. There's no way you can absorb a 30 second snafu and come out anywhere near the top in that match!

Sorry I had to leave after shooting Thursday guys, but I had a commitment yesterday and I was almost completely out of it on cold meds anyway. I'm sure I left my cold with at least 50 people (mostly ROs by shaking their hands after every stage) on Thursday. This is my 4th major match in a row since 29 May and I was pretty well shot out - and my lawn now needs to be baled.

Congratulations Double! That is quite an achievement. The Cup is always one of the toughest IDPA matches of the year.

When I spoke with him last night I promised Cliff I'd make the Memphis match so the USPSA guys can beat up on me.

John, let me know how we can make arrangements. What have you got left?

Craig

Edited by Bones