Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Will the "King",,, ?

Will Cliff win the coveted hat off little Lee's head? Will Lee walk away with another $50.00, thus cutting into Cliff's beer fund? Will Junior Josh win yet another match? Will John Z. Jr. kick my butt at my own game? Go to Va/Md section match to watch all the drama unfold this coming Saturday

Will Cliff win the coveted hat off little Lee's head? Will Lee walk away with another $50.00, thus cutting into Cliff's beer fund? Will Junior Josh win yet another match? Will John Z. Jr. kick my butt at my own game? Go to Va/Md section match to watch all the drama unfold this coming Saturday

The hat will be mine.

Josh will most likley win again.

John,

In the back of my mind i always think someone else will win so when i dont win im not disapointed. Im shooting revolver on your squad. All bets are on.

John,

In the back of my mind i always think someone else will win so when i dont win im not disapointed. Im shooting revolver on your squad. All bets are on.

Sweet. bring cash.

Cliff wins the hat....

Mom to Lee: Are you ok with losing your hat?

Lee to mom: Yes, It's ok mom, the hat is pretty smelly.

Cliff wins the hat....

Has Lee worn his shirt to school yet?

Mom to Lee: Are you ok with losing your hat?

Lee to mom: Yes, It's ok mom, the hat is pretty smelly.