Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oddball Question About Arizona Reloading Supplies

Waltermitty

My Wife and I are planning a trip to the Grand Canyon this year. In light of certain political issues, I'm trying to think of productive ways to leave more money in AZ than the typical trip would entail.

So I think I could use some more reloading supplies; specifically Federal Large Pistol Primers and a number of VV powders. Is there anybody in Northern AZ I could swing by and do some business with? My web searches show most dealers well South of where I would want to go.

Failing someplace I could walk in, there's always mail-order of course, but shipping and haz-mat fees won't stay in state.

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

I live in AZ and there is little in Northern AZ as far as Reloading goes. In the Greater Phoenix area, the place to go for .50 cal reloading (and they carry powders and primers for smaller calibers) is ThunderBird Cartidge Co. T-Bird. They are really good people and I have bought from them in the past.

You just need to come down to the worlds kidnapping capital of the world. Enjoy the heat.

I live in AZ and there is little in Northern AZ as far as Reloading goes. In the Greater Phoenix area, the place to go for .50 cal reloading (and they carry powders and primers for smaller calibers) is ThunderBird Cartidge Co. T-Bird. They are really good people and I have bought from them in the past.

You just need to come down to the worlds kidnapping capital of the world. Enjoy the heat.

You are a true Gentleman and a Scholar for your response (and there's d@mned few of us left). I really hadn't planned to be that far South, but I'll take the address along nonetheless. If I am kidnapped, I'll be sure to stop by after I light up my attempted captors with way more firepower than the average tourist packs.

I will revel in the heat and enjoy the scenic beauty. If I am lucky enough to come across any partiots, I will cool their throats with whatever the local economy provides. :cheers:

God Bless Arizona!