Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M2i/Matt McLearn contact info?

Hey All,

I've been trying to get ahold of Matt McLearn from M2i, but have had absolutely no luck. Does anyone have a different means of getting ahold of him other than what is on his current site? I tried calling him a few times, which is how i was able to get ahold of him before, and there is no e-mail address for him. If anyone has an idea, please let me know, thanks in advance for your help!

Jerry

Hey All,

I've been trying to get ahold of Matt McLearn from M2i, but have had absolutely no luck. Does anyone have a different means of getting ahold of him other than what is on his current site? I tried calling him a few times, which is how i was able to get ahold of him before, and there is no e-mail address for him. If anyone has an idea, please let me know, thanks in advance for your help!

Jerry

How many days has it been? Matt sometimes takes a few days to get back to folks because he really is a one person shop, but he should get back to you, and I know he's been super busy lately after talking to a mutual friend who's having him do some work. I've got his e-mail somewhere and will try to dig it up. R,