Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uhh,,next gun

KentG

I shot my first multigun in 2 years today. I had been looking fwd to it like a kid at christmas after being out of it for a couple years.

I got taped to be first shooter in my squad on stage one. No mercey from the crew. It was a rifle to pistol transition stage.

I shot all the rifle, and for some reason cleared the gun fast and dumped in the barrel and thought to myself that wasnt too bad for a long layoff. Till a friend yelled "PISTOL!!",, It took a sec to sink in and then I pulled the pistol and finished the stage. OH well,,, it was still a fun match.

at least it was multigun stage... I can't tell you how many times I've shot a "one on each, mandatory reload, one on each stage" and stood their admiring my work with the RO being dead silent until I went "DANG", pulled the reload and rushed the last part...

Congratulations, though on getting back - i know the christmas morning feeling...

I shot all the rifle, and for some reason cleared the gun fast and dumped in the barrel and thought to myself that wasnt too bad.

Drove all the way from the east side of Texas to SMM3G to do just about the same thing... Helicopter stage, did the shotgun targets, pulled the dummy out, shot all the rifle (damn good too!) and then pulled the mag, stowed it, locked the bolt back and looked back for the RO... Well, there her is about 10 feet back from me still holding the timer up and looking at me like "uhhh, you might wanna keep going..." Occurs to me at this point that my pistol is awful lonely over there just waiting for me to pick it up and shoot the last 4 targets. :rolleyes: